ENTRIES EMOTICONS ICONS GOODIES Downloads Birthdays Quotes Featured Affiliates Contact Us
Why I like You : Shim Chang Min Part 2
Wednesday, June 24, 2009


WHY WHY WHY? Besides his stunning good looks, good boy nature and awesome awesome vocals that make me go jelly and go melty inside? Take a look at his awesome UFO replies!


PART TWO!



Snarky Changmin UFO replies!

Fan : Who does oppa belong to??? ME~~~
ChangMin : No way

Fan: Anything to say?
ChangMin : Nope

Fan: I’m making chocolate waffles now, do you want some?
Choikang Changmin: Make them nicer…

Fan : Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll think of myself as the dancer in Checkmate forever!!!
ChangMin : That’s not possible~ Haha~


Fan: Changmin-ah <3>UFO] Oppa let's go to the public bath, I'll scrub your back refreshingly~~!!
[ChangMin] Then you're a guy?? You're calling hyung, oppa??

[UFO] Oppa, how was oppa born???? How are babies born????
[ChangMin] Go learn at the beautiful children program called sex ed. organized by the lady
[UFO] Please teach me I want to hear it from oppa
[ChangMin] Be quiet!!!!

UFO: Ah I'm hungry..........I think I'm going to die If I eat now, I will get fat, so I will hold back for now
Changmin: Want to die skinny or want to live by eating?.

UFO: Yunho-ya your nostrils are so pretty that I want to put my finger in there, give me permission^^
Changmin: If you were him, would you give permission??;


(Same fan)
UFO: It's raining in Korea right now...You want to eat Gobchang and drink soju with Nuna?
Changmin: If you eat with me, it will cost a lot

UFO: It's fine, you know, Nuna has a lot of money? Or you want to go jogging outside with me?
Changmin: I thought you said it was raining, can you jog when it's raining??


UFO: I woke up from my nap after a dream where oppa-deul abandoned me and went, I'm angry!
Changmin: Judging from reality, there's no point of caring.


Fan: yah~ I got a confession from Changmin oppa TT, thank you, I didn’t know oppa love me! TT
CM: I’m sorry;; I think you are drunk. Hehe

[UFO] ChangMin-ah, do you possibly eat poop too..? (WTF???????)
[ChangMin] What^^?

(Same Fan)
[UFO] I’m not going to be a fan anymore, it’s oppas’ fault for not replying…..
From now on I’m going to be a stalker!
[ChangMin] I’ll say this in a nice way, come back to being a fan
[UFO] If oppa teaches me how to dance I’ll think about it
[ChangMin] Just be a stalker
[UFO] Ok I’ll be a stalker. Look behind you
[ChangMin] A refrigerator is behind me
[UFO] Liar, I’m there
[ChangMin] Are you the refrigerator or JunSu-hyung?

Fan: I have woken up from thinking about them so much that I want
to cry. You’re the first person to have this effect on me.
ChangMin: Don’t cry, or your eyes will be puffy ^ __ ^

Fan: Changmin oppa, please marry me! I have confidence you will lead a happy life.
ChangMin: I have no confidence.

Fan: Changmin-ah I find your adam’s apple so sexy when you scream
Changmin: You have unique taste
Fan: &%*^(^&*)*)(
Changmin: what are you trying to say?

Fan: I know Changmin oppa didn’t go to bed yet!! haha, caught you!
Changmin: I didn’t go to bed, but I never hid either.

Fan: REPLY!!!!
Changmin:.. ;

Fan : I want a reply too, why don’t you reply? Is my question invisible?
ChangMin : The question’s not invisible^.^kekeke

Fan : Sunbae, I think i’m having fever
ChangMin : You. . . You’re a hobae?

Fan : What does BO GO SIP O mean?
ChangMin : When i was young, i received formal education. Where did these kind of words come from!! kekeke

Fan: Please have a chat with me!
Changmin: There's more for you to talk about with your parents .

Fan: why has Junsu oppa's eyes become so big? hoho. eyes have become half the size of the face!!! Changmin: That is still human??;; Fan Hungry la T_T Buy me dinner. <>

Fan : Don’t you wanna marry me oppa? Keke Then sign the marriage certificate!
ChangMin: I want to do neither. hahaha

Fan : This is oppa when oppa was still young kekeke
ChangMin : I still am haha
*fan’s avatar is Min during HiYaYa days

Fan : This is my man. Isn’t he cute?^^ He’s so cute when he smiles
ChangMin : Really?^^;
*fan’s avatar is Min

Fan : Oppa! What does “MAX” mean?

ChangMin :
What do you think it means?

Fan: Changmin-ah, I failed… ha.. What is D. If I get all A+ next time, will you pat my head??
Changmin: Talk when you get an A

Fan:Shall We make a baby?
[Changmin]"no comment"

Fan: Does oppa like a smart and ugly girl or a dumb and pretty girl or me??keke
[Changmin]I like my parents^^

Fan: Aren't I nice
[Changmin]How should I know;;

Fan: Will you make me happy?
Changmin: NO!

Fan: I miss you so much I want to throw up
Changmin: You miss me so much you want to through up. Doesn't that seem a bit strange?

Fan: Are U man?
Changmin: ^^ Yes, is there a problem…?


Fan: Hi Changmin oppa, I’m Fried Chicken! But that layer of skin which has not been fried before, is feeling very cold TT Please help me to find that layer of skin ♥
CM: Find it yourself!

Fan: Reply me, darling♥
CM: I think you have got the wrong person!

Fan: I’m doing my English translation homework right now, I have to turn it in T_T Ah, I really hate doing it!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!
CM: > All you have to do is finish~


(Same fan)
Fan: Oppa, Changmin oppa!! I'll buy you a meal when we meet up later!! ^^~ I heard you're meeting Yunho oppa later
Changmin: Its like that?~okay~
Fan: See you later! We'll buy a meal later! Oppa can even go and watch a movie!
Changmin: Oh...I see...; ;

Fan: Changmin's smelly feet, can you stand the smell when it diffuses?
Changmin: Please wake up/be more conscious...

Fan: No more medicine T_T Please buy me some medicine~ T__T
Changmin:Sorry…T_T Ask your mom to buy you some~

Fan: Oppa do you like girls who fart loudly and smell? Would you like girls with bad breath?
Min: Would you like emissions of carbon dioxide? Nuclear weapons?

Changmin oppa! How many times have I blinked my eyes so far?
[Changmin]What is the temperature that I'm feeling right now?

Fan: TVXQ, I love you forever.
Changmin: During that forever, we will work hard! ^^



Ooohh, DBSK's Magnae~ I love his replies. They make me LOL! I bet fans send him these rubbish to test his replies. But the sweet and lovely boy can be nice at times!


And Changmin being nice to fans!

Fan: Congratulations on topping the Oricon chart! Hehe. Please don’t forget that we’re always watching over you CM: I’ve never forgotten it ^^ We’ll work harder Go go go ^^

Fan: Eat lunch well! Aja~
Changmin:Aja!! You have to do well on your tests! ^^

Fan: Work hard on your next promotion song! TVXQ is the best! Aja! Fighting!
Changmin: Fighting! ^^

Fan: Changmin oppa! I…am sick….Oppa isn’t sick right?
Changmin: It’s colder lately, and easier to catch a cold. Be careful!

Fan: I wish for TVXQ’s album to sell well and for TVXQ to be healthy!
Changmin: ^^ Thank you~ ^^ Be careful of catching a cold! ^^

Lets take a look at some adorable changmin gifs! OMG LOVE Gifs!











Pics Mini Spam!















Face more of Changmin's powers in XMAN's Dangyunhaji in JAEJOONG vs CHANGMIN! CLASSIC! I miss these Dangyunhaji games!


More reasons to love beloved Changmin! :D You like too? (but face the high chance of me disliking you! )

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥SHIM CHANG MIN!

Translation : choco + crazee@TVXQFever, genna@shimjjang forums
Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress, yunjaelove@blogspot
Source:maxcmbar.com
Credits: OhMicky, KibanTVXQ, toocutedoggy @soompi , ♥JaEjOoNgiELoVE@imeem, bakarero@LJ DBSGcomm, & kate513+dbsk@multiply, iheartomtd@lj ringy@soompi, supergirl018, sparkskey@lj

-shuyan

Why I Like You: Celebrity love

Labels: ,

1:05 AM | back to top





Older Posts // Newer Posts
Hello! We love K-pop and so should you! This is Doreen and Shu Yan and we have created this blog just to share the kpop love around. If you love Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK and all things Kpop, feel free to spazz together with us over this awesome world we live in!

You can also find us on twitter @doreenchow & @chiamshuyan .


Feel free to use our stuff, but just one rule:



Lastly, you are able to contact us at

super.k.sg@gmail.com

for enquires, invitations, advertorials or if you have any interesting information you want to share with us.

Have fun!


Buy Super Junior albums at Super Market!
Super Market!





Powered by ShoutJax



TWEET




“We think money, fame, and popularity make our life better. Sometimes, we ignore what truly mater: friendship, family, love”
-Dara, 2ne1




January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
February 2013
April 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
May 2014
August 2014







hit counter 

dreamweaver


K-POP Fansites List