ENTRIES EMOTICONS ICONS GOODIES Downloads Birthdays Quotes Featured Affiliates Contact Us
Park Jaebum and JYP confirm his departure from 2PM
Tuesday, September 8, 2009




On September 8th 11:59PM, Jaebum wrote on his fancafe

"Hello, I'm 2PM's JaeBum. I'm sorry for giving you my last greeting through this letter. I think it will be hard for me to see you all on stage because of my sorry heart. I'm really sorry to everyone, and I'm even more sorry to the fans who have shown me love.
From today, I will leave 2PM.
2PM boys, I'm really sorry to the boys and I'm sorry I couldn't be strong as a leader and a hyung and have to leave like this.
However, I hope you will be more cool and charming.
Again, I'm sorry."


Jaebum said "I am sorry to everyone, especially to the fans who loved me and stuck by me. From today I will break away from 2PM"
JAebum finally wrote "I am very sorry to the 2PM guys and to others that I couldn't be a good enough leader and hyung. I apologize again."

JYP Entertainment also confirmed through a phone interview with Newsen that the departure of Jaebum from 2PM is indeed true.
Hearing about his departure from 2PM, one of the biggest and most popular idol groups, there was lots of commotion and distress from netizens.

One person said "Jaebum's actions were indeed wrong but he did apologize and did all he could. I am very worried about how the fans will react."

Jaebum wrote the things about Korea back in 2005 on his myspace.

I FUCKING CANT STAND NETIZENS.
ARE THEY HAPPY NOW?
__________________________________

Antis create suicide petition for Jaebom

It has recently been revealed that 2PM's leader Jaebum will no longer be on Nodaji and will stop all activities until his Myspace controversy clears. But apparently, that wasn't enough for angry netizens. Some antis wanted him to quit show biz altogether, some wanted him out of 2PM, and then there are those antis just wanted him to disappear...

...And thus, a petition titled "Jaebum Should Commit Suicide" was created on Agora, one of Daum's portal sites . Over 3000 people have signed this petition, leaving comments such as "Go back to America", "I'm disgusted by you", and "Jaebum will be the next Yoo Seung-joon" before it was taken down on September 7, around 4PM (Korean time).

But things seem to be looking up, because another petition entitled "Please Forgive Our Jaebum Just This Once" on Agora replaced the other hate-filled one and has gained over 6,000 signatures in two days.


Right, they are asking someone to go and die now?
Totally reflect bad of koreans. what kind of morales do they actually have?
At least Jay is freed from all these nonsense now.

All the best jaebummie.

Labels: ,

1:52 PM | back to top





Older Posts // Newer Posts
Hello! We love K-pop and so should you! This is Doreen and Shu Yan and we have created this blog just to share the kpop love around. If you love Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK and all things Kpop, feel free to spazz together with us over this awesome world we live in!

You can also find us on twitter @doreenchow & @chiamshuyan .


Feel free to use our stuff, but just one rule:



Lastly, you are able to contact us at

super.k.sg@gmail.com

for enquires, invitations, advertorials or if you have any interesting information you want to share with us.

Have fun!


Buy Super Junior albums at Super Market!
Super Market!





Powered by ShoutJax



TWEET




“We think money, fame, and popularity make our life better. Sometimes, we ignore what truly mater: friendship, family, love”
-Dara, 2ne1




January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
February 2013
April 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
May 2014
August 2014







hit counter 

dreamweaver


K-POP Fansites List